Happiness Is Banner

Happiness Is Banner

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Week In Instagram

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and are enjoying your weekend.  Our week was busy and eventful, and here are the photos to prove it!


White wine, peach, basil sangria!  Lately, my sister in law and I have been experiementing with sangria concoctions because drinking sangria just feels so summery.  For Memorial Day Weekend, we sent my husband out into the hear to BBQ us some steaks, while we made this delightful beverage...and finished it all between the two of us!


Makayla came down with the stomach flu early in the week.  This is her pouting and snuggling up to me.  Wish I could make her feel better!


Making silly faces with my favorite little boy!


I found our cat sitting in the dryer between the countless loads of laundry I did for Makayla's ruined clothes and sheets.


After about four days of the stomach flu and not keeping anything down, we had a trip to the ER to get some much needed fluids in our dehydrated little girl.  They were able to give us some Zofran to help her keep her liquids down, and she steadily got better after that!


My four point lunch, on weigh in day.  Salad made with a yummy yogurt ranch dressing, and a fruit for dessert.  I lost 3.2lbs this week.  That's 9.2lbs so far!


After spending all afternoon in the backyard playing in the water, this little boy still had enough energy to throw and chase after balls in the house!


Finally feeling better, but worn out from the afternoon in the heat and water, she snuggles up to me.  The very best feeling ever.  This is what I'm a mom for!

1 comment:

  1. great, fabulous shots!!  doesn't hurt any that you have a beautiful family either!  ;)  Blessings.

    ReplyDelete