Happiness Is Banner

Happiness Is Banner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Introduction

So, this is my blog in progress...  Seems appropriate to start with some sort of introduction.

I think, and hope, there are lots of things that define me, but mostly these days I seem to be defined by the fact that I am a new stay at home mom to my very young boy/girl twins, Austin and Makayla.  They will be four months old in just over a week and are my dream come true. 

Austin gives his "big" sister a kiss.

I hope that this blog can be a sort of online journal, where I can vent, brag and share all the ups and downs of my new life and it's adventures.  Although I'm sure I'll have no shortage of things to say and pictures to share of my little ones, I hope that this will also be a place I can write about the other things that interest me. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Such little cuties. I miss my guys being little- they're almost 2 now. I can't even believe it!

    ReplyDelete