Happiness Is Banner

Happiness Is Banner

Monday, September 17, 2012

A New Chapter


This blog has been on the back burner for a few months while our lives have taken some exciting new turns, with our big move to Southern California, and Makayla's surgery.  We've been settling into our new home for a few weeks now, and Makayla is well, and more active than ever, so it's time to get back to sharing our life with twins and adjusting to life in the Palm Springs area...located, just a few inches from the mid-day sun.

As we start a new chapter in our lives, I think this it is inevitable that this blog will change as well. 

Of course, this will always be a place to share our stories of chaos, success, laughter and failure, that is life with double the trouble, heading quickly into their terrible twos.  But, I will also share my journey as we I adjust to life away from home, for the first time, make new friends, and learn to become a So Cal girl. 

I am also looking forward to sharing some of my Pinterest projects gone wrong, and, I hope, right, as I work to furnish and decorate this new house on a tight budget, and work our way out of a dinner rut.

We miss our friends and family back at home, so much, but we already feel really at home here.  We have wonderfully helpful family, and amazing neighbors, surrounding us and it's just about everything we were looking forward to about moving here!  I've joined lots of mom/playgroups and am making lots of friends for myself and the twerpies already.

No comments:

Post a Comment